The Heater B-7 KING AI FAIRWAY WOODS are a beautiful golf club that has been made with a lower center of gravity, and a “recessed recoil pocket” along the face of the club. The lower center of gravity provides a higher ball flight, and the recoil pocket provides a more responsive face, and a bigger sweetspot.
The King AI fairway woods are designed for more distance and better contact. Some of it’s features include a lower “center of gravity” location, and a “reduced drag” sole, to make these woods easier to hit than many other fairway wood models.
Specifically, the shallow face puts the CG location beneath the ball’s equator, to promote a higher trajectory; and a new Aero Shape design reduces drag for faster ball speeds and extra yardage.
- Compare to Callaway® Mavrik™ to our KING AI FAIRWAY WOODS
- The King AI-Series Fairway Wood is designed for a higher ball flight, more distance and better contact. The low CG location and reduced drag sole design makes these woods easier to play than many other fairway wood designs.
- The shallow face puts the CG location beneath the ball’s equator to promotes a high trajectory.
- New Aero-Shape design to reduce drag for faster head speed.
- Smooth sole plate improves ground contact.
- Sole plate and face are Black PVD plated, top plate is glossy black painted.
Available right handed only in a 3, 5 and 7 wood.
Price: Steel shaft, any flex. $65 each, or $165 for a set of three.
Graphite shaft, any flex. $75 each, or $199 for a set of three.